SERVICE & CALIBRATION ENGINEER
C&W Specialist Equipment (www.cw-spec.com) is the UK subsidiary of TQC Sheen BV and is located in Leominster, Herefordshire. The UK operations include sales, service and calibration of C&W Specialist Equipment products.
The group HQ is headquartered in The Netherlands where the company’s production, logistics, application lab, and R&D centre are housed near the city of Rotterdam. The TQC Sheen group has sales offices in Germany, the UK, Norway, USA, Italy, Singapore, and South Korea, and a network of dedicated distributors around the globe.
TQC Sheen designs and produces field measuring instruments and lab equipment for testing paint and coatings and general surface treatment. Our objective is to create and offer solutions for every possible QC-application in surface technology.
Summary Of Position:
The Service & Calibration Engineer, reporting to the Technical Services Manager, typical tasks include responding to customer complaints; evaluating and resolving problems of the customer; assisting in installing the equipment; analysing, inspecting and reviewing findings to determine the solution to the problems that the customer demands; calibration, repairs, testing and maintenance of equipment on customer sites; providing customers with regular reports and feedback on their service requests; developing and maintaining relations with customers.
The position is based ideally in the West Midlands. It is expected that the Service & Calibration Engineer will spend 50-60% of time at UK customer sites and up to 2 weeks per month at the Head Office in The Netherlands.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Perform scheduled maintenance work for all products
- Perform corrective maintenance and repair work for all products
- Calibrate instruments on-site
- Install equipment at customer sites
- Assisting with the assembly of machines in The Netherlands Head Office
Knowledge, Skills And Experience:
- Ideally ONC in a technical field (engineering, physics, electronics) but not essential
- Preferably electrial mechanical biase
- Strong oral and written communication skills a must.
- Flexible and customer focused attitude
- Fluent in English
- Ability to use MS Office programs, particularly Word, Excel
- Capable of travel approximately 80% of the time
What do we offer:
- Working in a small team with substantial individual responsibility
- International working atmosphere
- A good salary, company vehicle and incentive programme
- A chance to work in a highly specialised environment
Are you interested?
Send your letter of application with personal details and CV to [email protected]